Until 2016, we supported programmes in the fields of sustainable development, education & integration, and health and disability. In 2017, we reframed our strategic vision in order to align our philanthropic endeavours more closely to the identity of Trafigura and leverage the Group’s expertise for a greater impact of our action. We now fund programmes in the fields of Fair and Sustainable Employment and Clean and Safe Supply Chains.
FAIR AND SUSTAINABLE EMPLOYMENT – we support programmes
- Promoting access to dignified jobs for marginalised communities through training and placement activities.
- Supporting social entrepreneurs in strengthening their business ventures so that they can become levers of development and creat jobs in their communities.
- Fostering innovative social enterprises that have the potential to tackle root causes of poverty in a sustainable manner.
CLEAN AND SAFE SUPPLY CHAINS – we support programmes
- Enhancing livelihood of populations impacted by logistic activities through access to market, health services, education and last mile coverage.
- Mitigating environmental and social issues caused by transportation or infrastructure at land and sea.